A new program developed at Queens University to try to increase the supply of new family doctors via a new medical school curriculum may prove helpful but certainly will not solve the problem.
Topics today include:
- A painful swelling in the mouth. How to tell the difference between oral thrush an aphthous stomatitis (mouth ulcers)
- What is the maintenance dose for Saxenda in weight loss management?
- Collar had questions about how injections are given as she is seeing different technical approaches
- Is very different approach respecting pain management for people who have Asperger’s
- Facet joint and shoulder joint pain
- What do declining PSA levels mean?