Your calls about:
- Can you use a pressure cooker to sanitize masks?
- Can colchicine be used to treat coronavirus infections? Study does not have statistical significance to support this conclusion.
- What is in the flu vaccine compared to coronavirus vaccine? How do they work?
- A caller asks if she really needs the vaccine given that people experience common side effects of sore arm, fatigue, muscle aches, etc for the first few days after vaccination.
- A callers asks what a Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) level of 0.01 means. We discuss Hyperthyroidism and its causes.