Sunday House Call, #724, January 26, 2020: Hey MSM, what is the real denominator?
Topics today include:
How news media’s reports of coronavirus fail to recognize the many unreported mild cases of the disease. They use deaths per reported cases thereby inflating the death rate. This article gets it right.
Your calls about:
- Recommendations to take your blood pressure medications before bedtime
- The difference between leukemia and mononucleosis from a blood test perspective
- When moving across the river to Gatineau from Ottawa, you do not have to lose your family doctor
- Alcohol and medication interactions
- A person with chronic pain using only narcotic medication needs to review the other adjunct meds and treatment.