Sunday House Call, #891, August 27, 2023: Storm clouds are coming again.
The next ramp up of COVID is upon us. What we decide to do will be left up to individuals, their risk-tolerance levels, and their local environment including the people around them. Public health does not seem to be providing much leadership in this area anymore.
- Does having diabetes which you in the same risk category as having had a heart attack with respect to taking daily ASA 81 mg? What are the Indications and recommendations for taking daily aspirin?
- When is the next Covid booster available?
- A caller reports having Covid in January 2023. They want to know if when they should have their next booster vaccine.
- Why do some antidepressants cause withdrawal effects? Is this mean that they are addictive?
- Temporary shortages of Ozempic 1 mg pens
- Treatment of hip bursitis
- Nocturnal leg cramps; diagnosis and management