Wednesday House Call, March 28, 2018
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Today: Rob and I talk about the increased incidence of mumps occurring in older people, why this is occurring and what can be do to prevent this.
Your calls about:
- The approach to treating newly diagnosed high blood pressure
- How to treat skin tags
- Is the ketogenic diet healthy for you?
- A persistent cough for more than 4 weeks
- A 19-year-old with history of gallstones and cholecystectomy is still experiencing his original pain on the left side of his abdomen. There likely is something else going on
- Can cysts within the spinal cord cause loss of leg function?