Wednesday House Call, March 27, 2019
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Today: We talk about a 19 year-old woman who died of meningicoccal B meningitis.
- How to control a nose bleed. Why it is not recommended to tilt your head back.
- How to determine if your are immune to measles if you were born before 1957.
- Patent formaen ovale (hole-in-heart defect)
- A man needs to have an assessment expedited for his cardiac arrhythmia.
- Nasal congestion in a woman with COPD