Wednesday House Call, July 4, 2018
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Brian Lilley to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
- What to do about a salivary gland tumor.
- Difficulty finding a new doctor. Strategies for finding one.
- Adding Mio to water. How much is too much? You cannot reach the theoretical toxic limit even if you wanted to.
- Treatment of benign positional vertigo. How do you know it is not Ménière’s disease?
- A man calling about loss of balance. We find out that he has untreated diabetes and likely neuropathy in the feet.
- Weakness and general malaise following a short course of an antibiotic for treating urinary tract infection. More than a month later symptoms persist. There is likely something else going on.