Wednesday House Call January 10, 2018
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Today: Gwyneth Paltrow’s company Goop promotes coffee enemas.
Your calls about:
- Treating the pain other shingles infection
- How does the pneumonia vaccine work?
- An adult child living at home with depression and drug abuse. Parents are unclear what to do as he has no desire to seek assistance.
- Safe dosing ranges for acetaminophen
- A 57-year-old woman is still having her periods. She wonders if this is normal.
- Can you get a flu shot if you have any allergy? Yes you can.
- Can ibuprofen cause cancer? No it does not.
- Changes in vision after suffering a hematoma and concussion.
- Is is normal to continue to have flu symptoms with extreme fatigue after 2 weeks? Yes flu symptoms can persist for 2-4 weeks after the initial infection.
- What can he do about snoring?