Wednesday House Call, December 5, 2018
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Today: Rob and I discuss the failure of Public Health to deliver adequate supply of Flumist vaccine for children.
Your calls about:
- Woman calls about a three-month history of headache
- Adolescents increasingly using vaping devices. What are the harms?
- A woman his hearing pulsing in her ears. What is this?
- Several month history of pain in the foot making it difficult for this man to walk.
- Monitoring blood pressure. Why is a different at times in the RIGHT versus LEFT arm?
- Treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture