Wednesday House Call, August 21, 2019
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week. Today we discuss the Toronto Star’s report “Ontario to end funding for ‘inappropriate’ medical procedures“.
Your calls about:
- Management of a burn on a 91 year old woman and signs of infection
- A man with a longstanding lump on the side of his hip
- Numbness in lower leg and toes
- A man with an elevated PSA level. Next steps?
- Is there a screening test for cancer of the uterus?