Wednesday House Call August 2, 2017
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Brian Lilley to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
- Persistent sinus congestion for three weeks
- guidelines for treating urinary tract infections and a question about a medication for urinary stresss incontinence
- misdiagnosis of hip pain
- plantar fasciitis
- using short term course of prednisone to treat a COPD/asthma exacerbations
- How does benign positional vertigo occur and how is it treated?
- Hypertension medication side effects
- Surgical approaches for inguinal hernia repair