Wednesday House Call, April 24, 2019
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Today: Pharmacist’s to treat minor clinical ailments.
Your calls about:
- Fasting and no water intake before should surgery
- Treatment of arthritic hands
- Assessment and management of acute shoulder injury
- side effects to leflunomide for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Woman experiences rash and itch.
- What is gained by doing a cystoscopy?
- Other any drug interactions between Colestid and Synthroid