Profane and personal attacks directed at our receptionists, part of our health care team, is equivalent to swearing at your physician or nurse. There is no distinction. As such, patients who behave this way will be informed that they will have to find a new physician.
Your calls about:
- Why does the MRI imaging machine make so much noise?
- COVID vaccine update. BA.1 or BA.4 and 5 bivalent versions.
- A man reports that he has a 5.5 cm abdominal aortic aneurism. Is his reported headache related in any way?
- Recurrent urinary tract infection in a person with type 2 diabetes
- A mom wants to know where to start to determine if her child has autism.
- What steps can parents take if you child has speech delay?
Sunday House Call, #852, September 25, 2022: Rudeness and profanity; An unproductive means to book an appointment with your doctor. It will also be your last. Play Now | Play in Popup | Download