Sunday House Call, #787 , April 25, 2021: If you are pregnant, get vaccinated.
NEJM-published study of preliminary evaluation of the evidence study demonstrates that vaccinating during pregnancy is safe.
More information available demonstrates that pregnant women are are much greater risk of harm if infected with SARS-CoV-2 compared to nonpregnant women.
Your calls about:
- How long do you have to wait for your first vaccine after contracting Covid-19?
- Laser ablation therapy for nerve pain
- Why are the Covid-19 vaccination lists changing so quickly?
- Diagnosis and treatment of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
- A caller asks what mRNA means.