Sunday House Call, #772, January 10, 2021: But I had a reservation!
On today’s show:
Should we allow for coronavirus vaccines to be interchangeable during the dosing schedule?
Study models various vaccine rollout strategies. Should the second dose be reserved?
Alternative Dose Allocation Strategies to Increase Benefits From Constrained COVID-19 Vaccine Supply
Your calls about:
- Ear infections and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- How to read a pulse oximeter and what do the results tell you.
- Management of abnormal heart rhythms
- What have been the reported side effects of the coronavirus vaccines?
- A sore toe from bleeding under the toe nail.
Sunday House Call, #772, January 10, 2021: But I had a reservation! Play Now
| | Download