Sunday House Call, #767, November 29, 2020: Rapid testing now please
Topics today include:
The thinking behind rapid testing and why we should do this now.
A 26 year-old man presents to the ER and his EKG indicates that he is having a heart attack. However, it was not so. It was a side effect from a swallowed battery.
Your calls about:
- Recovery from a broken finger. It is still swollen after five months.
- An 84 yo woman with type 2 diabetes is experiencing pain in her lower legs. What should she do?
- Logistics of mass vaccination programs
- Rapid Covid-19 testing
- Sudden onset of upper calf pain
- Do you require Vitamin K supplements?