Sunday House Call, #745, June 28, 2020: Who’s watching the arrivals?
Topics today include:
As Toronto’s Pearson international Airport starts receiving more flights from Texas and Florida that have significant daily increases of Covid-19 infection due to their lack of public cooperation and Government stupidity, what are the procedures in place to maintain contact with arrivals, evaluate, and ensure full compliance with public health policies?
Several good news health stories involving ongoing positive research in reversing the effects of Parkinson’s disease (in mice) and the use of a new gel-like compound to treat osteoarthritis and cartilage degeneration.
- Understanding thyroid function blood tests
- Possible worsening spinal stenosis
- indications for shingles vaccine
- The use of masks to prevent infection
- Pain relieving measures to treat osteoarthritis of the hip in a woman waiting for surgery
- treatment of onychomycosis (fungal infections of the toenails)