Sunday House Call, #714, October 20, 2019: Lock up your cookies!
Cannabis edibles are set to come on the market. Please be aware that the Colorado experience saw an increase of children presenting to the ER for cannabis toxicity reactions. Treat edibles as you would any medication and keep them away from your children by locking them in your cabinet.
Topics today include:
- Treatments for arthritic pain
- Reduced thumb function after a dog bite
- Management of an obstructing kidney stone
- Do cortisone injections work for a torn meniscus?
- Management of Bartholin gland abscess and fistula
- Clinical relevance of incidental finding of kidney and liver cysts