Sunday House Call, #702, July 14, 2019: The CBD Oil Marketing Machine: Who needs evidence?
Topics today include:
An excellent article by pharmacist Scott Gavura reviews the health claims of CBD oil and finds them mostly without merit.
Your calls about:
- An 84-year-old man With a history of type II diabetes is suffering with arthritis in his wrists and hands. He is using Tylenol 3 for his pain. What should he actually use?
- Figuring out why a woman has recently developed a rash on her arms
- A 76-year-old man is experiencing irritation and itching when he exercises. He wants to know what he can do.
- A woman calls with a two-month history of loss of appetite
- A man calls about pain in his upper arms and legs that he has been suffering with for within 10 years.