Sunday House Call, #680, January 20, 2019
Topics today include:
My response to several listeners who pointed out an error that I made on my previous show regarding the management of chronic fatigue syndrome. They provided evidence, were respectful, and represent exactly what this show is about; using evidenced-based medicine and science to promote understanding and awareness of medical issues.
Your calls about:
- Shingles vaccine. What is a difference between Zostavax and Shingrix?
- A caller reports having shingles less than a year ago. Should he get the vaccine?
- A woman with Parkinson’s disease develops white fingernails. What does this mean?
- Relapsing polymyalgia rheumatica. Approach to treatment.
- Developing tolerance to opioids. Questions that should be asked of a caller’s pain management physician