Sunday House Call, #647, March 25, 2018: Apitherapy: Not the Bee’s Knees
Topics today include:
The practice of using live bee stings to treat inflammatory conditions results in a woman dying of an allergic reaction. The nonsense behind This pseudo-scientific “treatment”.
Your calls about:
- Genetic testing for breast cancer. When should you do this? How helpful as it?
- A person needs accessed information regarding a family member skin cancer. How do they do this?
- How long does it take for a broken pelvis to heal?
- A person reports numbness in the legs from the knees down.
- A person’s mother has an eye color change after using Lumigen