Sunday House Call, #645, March 11, 2018
Topics today include:
Pseudoscience marketing machines have the dollars to promote fake science. Science-promoting and evidenced-based programs do not have the resources to combat the misinformation deluge.
Your calls about:
- Metal plates in the collar bone and wrists after falling off a ladder. Can they be removed in the future?
- Are there cardiac contraindications when using quinine for restless legs?
- An man in his 80’s losing his balance. What investigations should be done?
- Treatment options for enlarged prostate.
- What to do about low white blood cell counts.
- Painful buttock and leg