Sunday House Call, #643, February 25, 2018: You say low-fat, they say low-carb, but in the end your body does not care. It’s all about the calories.
Topics today include:
Low-fat vs low-carb diets: Results are the same. It all boils down to calorie deficit.
Your calls about:
- Stem Cell treatment for osteoarthritis in Canada? Not yet and beware of snake oil promotions from the US
- Does ginger ale help treat symptoms of flu? No
- Does coffee affect calcium levels and should you worry? No
- A 70-year-old woman with the flu who has a history of heart disease. Should she seek medical evaluation?
- The difference between viral and bacterial infections.