Sunday House Call, #623, July , 2017: Chili burns your taste buds but not your fat
Topics today include: Deconstruction of an ad for Chili Burn (TM) in the National Post misrepresents science with its claims of burning your fat to induce weight loss.
Your calls about:
- A man with Marfan syndrome and a vertebral artery aneurysm. What should he do.
- Choosing the best sunglasses for a person who has macular degeneration
- A person with a throat infection for 3 months. What is the explanation for this
- PGX for glycemic control and weight loss. Another pseudoscience product.
- A woman with laryngitis for 4 weeks. She is using an inhaled steroid and likely this has contributed to her hoarse voice.