Sunday House Call, #780, March 7, 2021
With everyday that is spent waiting for vaccines to arrive in meaningful quantities, the pressure will be on the provinces to vaccinate ever-increasing numbers of people each day to fulfill the promise of meeting the September/October deadline or earlier as has been suggested for Ontario.
Your calls about:
- Covid vaccine recommendation if immunocompromised
- Recommended Vitamin D dose for adults
- A man in his 80s had a reaction to the flu vaccine. He wants know if the same will happen with the coronavirus vaccine
- A woman whose hands turn blue when exposed to cold temperatures
- Are asthmatics included in phase II of the Covid vaccine rollout?
- What are the signs and symptoms of venous and arterial blood clots?